Cell Counting System
Marrive recognizes and counts the repeated patterns in the video image imported from electron microscope. It recognizes the pattern that matches with a registered shape, and counts up to a specific address such as a faulty address identified in memory devices.
- Recognizes and counts the repeated patterns of DRAM, SRAM, flash, and image sensor in the image imported from electron microscope.
- Recognizes and counts the repeated patterns of lines and spaces.
- Recognizes and counts the repeated patterns of any specified shapes.
- Assign the distance between cells so it can counts the cell shapes that are crushed and are difficult to recognize.
- Synchronizes with microscope to automatically spot to the location.
- Accurate Count: Counting of the same repeated patterns in VIA can cause human errors. Marrive automatically recognizes and counts the cell to a specific address with high accuracy.
- Work Efficient: Marrive auto-count system reduces human errors and turnaround time. Less workload will improve the work efficiency of failure analysis.
Specified Pattern Recognition
Lines and Spaces Recognition
Pitch Length Specification
|CPU||Intel Core i5 2300 (2.8GHz,4Core) and later|
|Memory||512MB or more|
|OS||Windows 7 (32bit/64bit)|
|Video Capture Board||Direct Show capture|